5* Package Nairobi & Mombasa Golf Tour
|Dhow Dinner Cruise
The dinner cruise commences at 6.30 pm with a welcome “Dawa” cocktail as the Dhow sails smoothly towards Fort Jesus.
The twinkling lights of Mombasa and the starlit skies provide idyllic surroundings for a delicious seafood dinner meticulously prepared in Swahili style on the deck in front of the guests.
The resident band on board offers a wide choice of dance music, from the latest hits to the golden oldies as the Dhow gently glides back to the Tamarind Jetty by 10.30 pm.***Do take a change of clothes if you would like to shower after golf, before the cruise
Village Room / Superior Room per single golfer: $2890
Garden Room / Junior Suite per single golfer: $3990
Lamu.zanzibar Suite/ Executive Suite per single golfer: $6440
Economy Class: $820 (Guaranteed)
Business Class: Between $2905-4760 depending on availability at time of booking
Quotation is based on a minimum of 24 Golfers. Price may change if this number drops.
Please note that our airport transfers are only for clients on the group’s itinerary.
INCLUDED IN QUOTATION:
- Meet and Greet
- All transfers specified in 4 wheel drives and luxury buses
- Half way snacks and 1 soda per person at all Golf Courses
- 3 nights at Serena Beach Hotel & Spa – Half Board (Breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- 1 green fee at Vipingo Ridge – Baobab Course, Mombasa
- 1 green fee at Nyali Golf Club and Vipingo Ridge Resort, Mombasa
- 1 Dhow Dinner cruise
- 4 nights at Sankara Hotel (Bed and Breakfast)
- 1 green fee in Nairobi at Muthaiga Golf Club
- 1 green fee in Nairobi at Sigona Golf Club or Limuru Country Club
NOT INCLUDED IN QUOTATION:
- Visa fees: $65 per person
- Caddy fee ($10 per caddie)
- Equipment hire
- Domestic & International flights
- Laundry & items of a person nature
- Food and Drinks not specified above
- Air fare
For Bookings, please contact: